Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Enter Kalkris

Hi all, my name's Josh, but refer to me as Kalkris. It's a little nickname of mine. (However, in person if you use it I will quiz you on quite a bit of information regarding it so use it prepared for that lol)

Just wanted to start my own blog while out on campus at college, so here is how this sort of thing will be laid out:

Last Saturday of month, starting September: I will be posting feelings about each of my classes and the state of things academically where I am, in terms of how I'm handling those classes.

Every third Wednesday of month, starting September: Poetry. I'll be writing about 2-3 poems each month for your viewing pleasure.

First Sunday of month, starting October: I will be posting club information Re: my own clubs and awesome info with that in mind. I'll probably join 3ish clubs this year. :)

Each Saturday following an FNM, if applicable (May start in November): I'll post results, details about the games, and decklist, as well as possible opponent decklists. Yeah, I play Magic, too.

Of course, I'll be writing blogs here and there without routine precision, so you may have stuff to look for. Keep checking back for that!

Well, I'm off to write initial thoughts on my 5 courses this semester, so I'll be with you in a smidgen. Ta-ta!

~Kalkris

No comments:

Post a Comment